How to Receive Your Certificate
This course contains department-approved training materials for the course “Standard Precautions.” These materials are for approved trainer vendors only. They are not to be copied or distributed without consent by the publisher.
Rules of the Road
- You may NOT print or distribute these materials to other people.
- Beginning January 1, 2018, all approved trainings for Standard Precautions must use these department-approved training materials and certificate
- You must read all slides as the information here is required to meet OSHA regulations.
- The slides did not change from 2018 so please disregard the date at the bottom. All material is current and valid through 2019.
- The assessment associated with this training is only available at certain times. Please contact Mandee with any further questions. (303) 929-1405
- After viewing the following slides please click the link on the last page, or follow the emailed link to take the test.
- You will have 2 attempts to pass and must receive an 80% or better.
- After passing the test a certificate will auto-populate. Please take the certificate to your director and have them review the Exposure Control Plan with you. They must sign the certificate in the lower right corner, stating that the plan was reviewed, for the certificate to be valid.