- Providing nursing visits scheduled on an ongoing basis to fit your busy schedule
- Education regarding health and safety topics including CPR/First Aid, Standard Precautions, medication Administration, nutrition and disease management.
- Work with employees to prevent communicable disease
- Emergency preparedness
- Offering routinely scheduled nursing visits assuring compliance with Colorado state regulations
- Provide state mandated classes for staff including CPR/First Aid, Standard Precautions and Medication Administration.
- Education on health and safety topics to childcare providers, parents and young children.
- Work with parents and providers to prevent communicable disease.
- Provide child development screening consultation and tools.
- Address need for increasing activity and healthy eating for children.
- Work to ensure safe indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Provide technical assistance for childcare provider health and safety questions.
- Assist providers with health and safety policy development.
- Promote safe sleep for babies.
- Delegate medication administrations and procedures.
- Provide consultation on health and safety standards as well as emergency preparedness