CPR, 1st Aid, and AED knowledge is often
required by many different professions.
Child Care Facilities
Adult Daycare Facilities
Babysitters ages 11+
Parents and Parents to Be
CPR, 1st Aid, & AED classes are open and available to anyone.
Our fun, hands-on approach in conjunction with our highly experienced nurses provides for a non-stress educational experience.
- For your convenience, courses may be taught at your facility or a our studio in Parker, CO.
- We are an authorized provider of American Heart Association CPR /First Aid/ AED courses.
- All Heartsaver and Healthcare Provider classes include a two-year American Heart Association certification card. This card will be emailed to you after completion of your course.
- All classes have a 6-student minimum.
- Number of students attending classes must be communicated to instructor 1 week prior to class date. Classes must be paid in full a least 1 week before the class date. No-shows will be not be refunded.
- Books are required and can be purchased online (links below). Please be sure to select the correct book for your class.
Check out our upcoming classes!
Call to Register!
Classes led by Instructor
Mandee Jacobsen RN, BSN
If you do not see the course you need, please contact us and we will customize any class according to your needs.
Heartsaver CPR/ First Aid/ AED
Heartsaver Pediatric CPR/ First Aid/ AED
BLS for Health Care Providers
Buy books on-line at: